If you love vintage fashion,
any of London's fashionPompadour hairstyle called for the sides to be cut short while leaving the top and back longer. The style was created by combing the top hair up and back. his get really fashion cool look.Men’s Fashion Modern New Designed Pompadour Haircut 2009 -2010
As you know, this guy wear a trench by CHEAP MONDAY,Jeans from MANGO,Shoes vintage from London,Bag by AA. If you want to following the fashion trends, you can get a lot new ideas from others.This guys look is like rainy look in a sunny day, not?
If you love vintage fashion,
I’ve barely recovered from the whirlwind of New York Fashion Week and now we’re already on to the next! The fashion’s seen on London’s runways are a lot more cutting-edge and fashion forward. A standout trend that I noticed from the last few days’ shows was exaggerated shoulders. Many of London’s fashion designers incorporated modern shoulder padded looks into their Fall 2008 collections. Here’s
I’ve barely recovered from the whirlwind of New York Fashion Week and now we’re already on to the next! The fashion’s seen on London’s runways are a lot more cutting-edge and fashion forward. A standout trend that I noticed from the last few days’ shows was exaggerated shoulders. Many of London’s fashion designers incorporated modern shoulder padded looks into their Fall 2008 collections. Here’s